ATG Zone Coverage Solution for Small Areas
To Support Voice Calls and LTE Data for AT&T
This Solution is suggested for those Clients meeting the criteria below;
- Less than 13,000 square feet. (note multiple units can be used to provide more coverage)
- Primary purpose is to enhance cellular signal to prevent dropped calls and improve data speeds
- Looking to improve signal for AT&T Subscribers
Cel-Fi is the first of a new generation of signal boosters. The carrier-grade, plug-and-play Cel-Fi Pro signal booster is fully digital, developed using the most advanced technology, and delivers 1,000 times more gain than the previous generation of analog boosters to maximize a user’s indoor wireless experience by eliminating in-building dead zones. The Cel-Fi Network Unit captures the cellular signal that reaches the building, improves it and retransmits the signal indoors via a 5ghz connection to the Coverage Unit. Cel-Fi can more than quadruple wireless data speeds and eliminate dropped calls for AT&T wireless subscribers in their homes or offices by boosting signal strength from one bar to five bars.
Cel-Fi is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses and for use in multi-level homes. It provides one of the largest coverage footprints in the market – up to 13,000 square feet – with up to 60 simultaneous calls and up to 42 Mbps high-speed data connections. As a completely plug and play solution, Cel-Fi eliminates the need for external antennas, cables, ladders, and drilling, ensuring that even the most non-technical customer can install the system in a matter of minutes. You can utilize multiple Cel-Fi units to provide additional coverage.
Features of Cel-Fi® PRO Smart Signal Booster® device
- Fully wireless, plug-and-play quad-band architecture supporting WCDMA/HSPA+/LTE/VoLTE with up to 100dB of gain in each band simultaneously. Cel-Fi doesn’t require the installation of external antennas, bulky coaxial cables, handset registration, or a configuration setup by the user. In fact, Cel-Fi intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment-including to changes made by AT&T, or to changes caused by nearby equipment like Wi-Fi, or other Cel-Fi devices.
- Patented 2-unit, 3-hop system allows flexible placement for optimal coverage.
- Processor running advanced digital echo cancellation and channel select filtering algorithm. Cel-Fi’s embedded system-on-a-chip technology allows the Cel-Fi Booster to automatically select the frequencies used by AT&T giving you the best available coverage and the end to dropped calls. Software-based optimization of integrated antenna coverage pattern which maximizes system gain and provides improved coverage and signal quality.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) continuously monitors system path loss and transmit power to deliver maximum gain.
- Intuitive LCD User Interface (UI) allows quick and easy installation by end-user.
- Cel-Fi provides coverage up to 13,000 sq. ft., making it ideal for large homes and offices. Multiple Units of Cel-Fi can be deployed in large offices and will not interfere with coverage strength.
- Cel-Fi is radically different from traditional repeaters, Cel-Fi is the only intelligent booster that’s wireless-in/wireless-out. The Network Unit receives the signal from the mobile network (it requires as little as one bar of signal, or -104 dBm RSCP, and -120 dBm RSRP) and relays it wirelessly to the Coverage Unit that amplifies it for up to 100dB of gain.
ATG Value Add For In-Building Solutions
Design Support – Our team will assist in designing your solution
Remote Installation Support
Remote Post Installation Support
Optional On-Site Turn Key Installation (additional cost required)
Custom Cable Lengths available (additional cost required)
Optional Components that may be required ( e.g. signal attenuators)
30 Day Money Back Guarantee